It’s International Women’s Day tomorrow so we thought we’d pay homage to some of our favourite ladies of the fashion world!
1. Beyoncé, AKA Queen Bey.
This lady can do no wrong and we’re not even entirely sure she is a mere mortal, she’s more like a goddess or super-human. We’ve watched her be Crazy In Love and Drunk In Love and now we simply watch her with our jaws on the floor. All hail, Queen Bey (and her exceptional choice in sweatshirts!)!Shop LOVE ‘SURFBOARD’ Sweatshirt here now!
2. Cara Delevingne, AKA the model who made it okay for us to embrace our inner weird.
Cara has walked the catwalk for everyone from Chanel to Burberry and it doesn’t look as though the demand for this awesome Brit is going to slow down anytime soon! We adore Cara’s casual cool style and kooky ways – no-one rocks a hi-top and snapback better than Delevingne – and we’re not the only ones! With bezzies like RiRi, Rita Ora and Kate Moss, this quirky lady is hot property. There’s something about Cara…Shop LOVE Slogan Tees here!
3. Victoria Beckham, AKA Spice Girl turned Fashion Sweetheart.
Being a Spice Girl alone is enough for us to adore Posh Spice forever and always but the fact that this talented mumma managed to work her way up to become fashions hottest property gives us even more reason to love her (despite the fact she’s nabbed the worlds most eligible man!). Victoria Beckham has carved a name for herself in the fashion world, with fashions heavyweights such as Anna Wintour regularly sitting FROW at her catwalk shows, and she’s stayed humble throughout. This hardworking former Spice is an inspiration to us all. Shop LOVE Jumpsuits here!
Happy International Women’s Day to all you fabulous girls out there!
Spread the love and tweet us showing us how you wear your LOVE tomorrow!
Psst… enter code ‘FEB25′ at check-out and get 25% off your order! T&C’s apply.
Even after all this time, the girls at LOVE HQ still go absolutely bonkers when we spot a celeb beauty looking sensational in LOVE clothing! One of the LOVE ladies spots a photo online and then frantically spreads the news and a great deal of squealing and gleeful giddy-ness ensues, followed by a whole lot of swooning and even more “OMG LOOK HOW AMAZING SHE LOOKS!!” moments.
Exactly the same thing happened earlier today when we spied TOWIE’s unfairly beautiful Jess Wright looking hot to trot in the LOVE Peach Polka Dot Dress with Lace Trim! Jess looked positively peachy in our new favourite Polka Dot LOVE Dress, and the TOWIE starlet paired her sweet lace trim dress with a marabou feather bag and some classy nude heels. Totes amazeballs styling.
If there’s one colour we’re hoping to lavish ourselves in this season, it’s powder blue! We can’t get enough of the baby blue revival and we are all for decking ourselves out in head-to-toe blue beautifulness this Spring Summer!
We’ve spied street style stars in abundance styling up this seasons lushest hue and we can’t wait to follow suit with the LOVE Powder Blue pieces!
Have you found yourself lusting after the LOVE Grey Floral Woven Skater Dress? Has it been sitting in your virtual basket waiting patiently to be checked out? Well, we think the new few photos might make you frantically hurry to the make this LOVE Skater Dress yours, pronto!
We’ve spotted TOWIE’s gorgeous Ferne McCann wearing our luscious LOVE Floral Skater Dress running errands out and about in Essex! Ferne dressed down her LOVE Floral Skater with a biker chic vibe, throwing on a pair of biker boots and a biker jacket for good measure! Ferne has got this look perfected and we are hurriedly grabbing our sunnies and favourite pair of battered biker boots in a bid to steal her style!
This is one for all the fashion enthusiasts and bargain hunters out there!
We’re holding a sample sale, starting tomorrow (Thursday 6th March) and ending Friday 7th March at 5PM! We’ve got one-off pieces and your favourite LOVE pieces starting from £5!
Yep, you read that right – FIVE POUNDS!
Whether you’ve had your eye on one of our perfect halter-neck playsuits or you’ve been tempted by our pretty tea dresses, we’ve got all your favourite LOVE styles for £5 – as well as some unique designs that no-one else in the world has!
The first 20 of you through the door will get an exclusive treat (trust us, it’s a good’un) and we’ll have fizz and food aplenty to make sure you’re happy shoppers!
It’s official: the TOWIE ladies know how to dress, as confirmed by Lauren Pope last night!
We are totally crushin’ on Popey’s latest fashion offering and were over the fashion moon to discover we could recreate her on-point look with items from LOVE!
We spied the tiniest bit of sun this morning and it’s got us LOVE girls lusting for summer! We can’t wait to be chillin’ on the nearest rooftop, kickin’ back with a cool beverage and looking absolutely kick-ass in fringe fabulosity and all-white ensembles!
With sunny rays and hazy days in mind, we’ve decided to share the snaps that shape our summer inspiration! From campervans to glitter hands, these ‘mazing photos are gearing us up for a gorgeous summer!
Twit-twoo, TOWIE gals! We spy the honed-and-toned Lucy Meck and TOWIE’s newest blonde-bombshell Danielle Armstrong looking lush in LOVE!
1. We spotted the lovely Lucy looking uh-may-zing on a photo-shoot in the LOVE Powder Blue Strapless Jumpsuit! We can’t get over how incredible Lucy looks in our Strapless Jumpsuit, with seriously strappy white heels and a cute-to-boot clutch! Be brave and rock the slicked-back hair look (it was big news on the catwalks this season!) and finish your look with a slick of nude lippy!
2. Next up, we spied TOWIE’s Danielle Armstrong looking bohemian beautiful in an old LOVE Oriental Kimono! Danielle was spotted deep in conversation with the gorgeous Jess Wright and paired her LOVE Oriental Kimono with a powder blue cropped vest and a pair of fabulous flares! We are allllll over this look! Steal Dan’s boho style with our LOVE Turquoise Oriental Kimono!
It was a pretty busy week last week at LOVE HQ, with plenty of celebs and beautiful blogger babes spotted rocking their LOVE garms to pure perfection! We’ve compacted a few of our favourite things from our Instagram to show you what happened at LOVE HQ last week…
3. Has there ever been better advice? We think not. Get your tush tight, force feed yourself some veg (they might not taste so good but we promise you, they’ll do wonders for your skin) and lavish your pout in your favourite lippy; now go forth and spread the girl power! 4. Last week we had the absolute pleasure of spending a day with blogger beauts Sarah and Amy as they tried on some of the latest pieces to land at LOVE and got snapped in ‘em! While they were here, we quickly interviewed them both in-between their shoots and you can check out the vids on our Youtube here! Girl crush galore, alert! 5. Pink hair? Check. Amazing style? Check. Loves LOVE? Check. We are totally fangirl’ing over Kirsty and her impeccable taste in playsuits! Kirsty looked beyond lush in a recent blogpost, wearing the LOVE Spring Floral Halterneck Playsuit!Get yours here! 6. Last, but certainly not least, we just had to regram super-famous super-blogger Kristina looking incredible in the LOVE Powder Blue Strapless Jumpsuit! Kristina kept her styling simple with a white belt and a slick of red lippy. We are in love.
The 2014 Oscars were, as anticipated, star-studded and sensational! We saw stunning starlets in gorgeous gowns and suitably suited and booted Hollywood gents looking sharp as they posed their way down the red carpet!
We’re head over heels for Lupita Nyong’o's beautiful baby blue floor-length gown and we spotted supermodel Rosie Huntington-Whiteley sporting a similar hue at Vanity Fair’s after-party! Rita Ora and Poppy Delevingne were laced up from head to toe in delicate lace – Rita opted for an ivory lace whilst Poppy dared to bare some skin in a gorgeous gothic black lace ensemble!
Our favourite photo from the evening has to be the star-studded selfie Ellen Degeneres snapped during the ceremony! With the likes of Brangelina, Jennifer Lawrence, Bradley Cooper, Julia Roberts and Meryl Streep all smiling broadly for the selfie, we’re not surprised it broke the world record for RT’s on Twitter! 2,550,045 RT’s and counting…